CLARK NORTH Specializing in full sized Classic Japanese Style.
•Please don't use facebook, messenger or instagram for questions & appointments. Click here for my contact page "All messaging in 1 place helps me help you.." :)
• Named a top 50 tattooer (worldwide) in TATTOO magazine Tattoo Masters: BOOK #1, 2014.
• Born 1963, growing up during the 1960's & 70's. Clark did his first tattoos in the late 1970's. Based out of Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. since 2004.
• It isn't just the drive to do tattoos, it's the ability and determination to capture the nostalgia of tattooing, and to do it in a way that holds on to its lineage... as well as being fresh as today.
• "One rarely finds my work on the first day of looking. Clients mention that it's a bit of an obstacle course, but those that are plugged into the true classic style of un-modernized Japanese tattooing are the ones that find their way to my work."
• The people that wear these full sized mural tattoos are to be admired as quite capable with great qualities: Self-control ~ Dedication ~ Concentration ~ Budgeting ~ and True Patience.
• When done well tattooing has a strong & spontaneous quality, for the patron as well as the craftsman. Good tattooing, planned-out tattooing is capable of being finely framed art. Wearing the Japanese tattoo may be one of the deepest soul-touching forms of art possible. As for the patron, just the scale of the Japanese tattoo shows their personal discipline... as well as speaking strongly of their confidence & self-pride." • Mobile devices: for full site navigation - be sure to click the MENU BARS ("3 Lines" found above).
^ These stylized tattoo designs of Geisha are by Artist & Tattooer Utagawa Kuniyoshi 歌川 国芳 - mid 1800's (near end Edo era)