CLARK NORTH Specializing in full sized Classic Japanese Style. Over 40 years experience.
•Please don't use facebook, messenger or instagram for questions or appointments. Click here for my contact page "All messaging in 1 place helps me help you.." :)
• Named one of the top 50 tattooers worldwide in TATTOO magazine's Tattoo Masters #1, 2014. Born 1963, growing up during the 1960's & 70's. Clark did his first tattoos in the late 1970's. Based out of Las Vegas, Nevada U.S. since 2004.
• Motto- It isn't just the drive to do tattoos, it's the ability and determination to capture the nostalgia of tattooing, and to do it in a way that holds on to its lineage... as well as being fresh as today.
• "One rarely finds my work on the first day of looking. Clients mention that it's a bit of an obstacle course, but those that are plugged into the true classic style of un-modernized Japanese tattooing are the ones that find their way to my work."
• The people that wear these full sized mural tattoos are to be admired as quite capable with great qualities: Self-control ~ Dedication ~ Concentration ~ Budgeting ~ and True Patience.
• When done well tattooing has a strong & spontaneous quality, for the patron as well as the craftsman. Good tattooing, planned-out tattooing is capable of being finely framed art. Wearing the Japanese tattoo may be one of the deepest soul-touching forms of art possible. As for the patron, just the scale of the Japanese tattoo shows their personal discipline... as well as speaking strongly of their confidence & self-pride." • Mobile devices: for full site navigation be sure to click the "3 Lines" (found above).
^ These stylized tattoo designs of Geisha are by Artist & Tattooer Utagawa Kuniyoshi 歌川 国芳 - mid 1800's (near end Edo era)